Sunday, May 31, 2009

Forgotten comfort aid...

When I moved to the village, I was NOT INTERESTED in another basement apartment. Been there, done that...for the past 7 years. I wanted light. So I got an above ground level apartment, forgetting that that brought with it a higher likelihood of raised indoor temperatures.

With the return of spring, we've also had a rise in temperature over the past week or so. I've been complaining (to myself) about how warm my apartment has been and today I thought to bring out the little fan from my bedroom. I had forgotten how much of a difference a little fan could make. As I was enjoying the breeze, I looked up and remembered...I have a ceiling fan!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's awesome. I bet you are going to be in love with that ceiling fan now.