Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm no quitter!

Well, it's the 8th of January and so far I am right on track with my New Year's resolutions! I know that's only a week, but still, there have been years when I haven't even kept them for 2 days!

It's back to school at the university and so far I am enjoying my classes (I've had them each once).

I promise to blog more soon. Don't give up on me!

In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures of my newly cleaned and organized place.



My new mahogany bookshelf. Love it!!!




Close up.




My desk...I haven't seen that desktop for awhile!!




Walter likes it too.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear that things are on track thus far in the new year.

Jenna said...

nothing feels greater than being organzied!

Miss Gina said...

Joe--Unfortunately, blogging more wasn't one of my resolutions, but I'll do my best!

Jenna--I agree. Everything seems more manageble when you're organized!