Sunday, May 27, 2007

Missing my digital camera...

We really had grown quite attached to one another. I know you're out there somewhere, camera! Come back to me!

Anyway, we had a whole family celebration this weekend for my Gramma's 80th birthday. These pictures are from my dad's camera.


The flowers... Gramma loved them!

Pinning on the corsage.

Gramma with her letter from the Prime Minister. She also received letters from the Premier, senators, and other important people. Not the queen, though... apparently you have to turn 100 to get a letter from her!

The cake. Lemon Saskatoon cheesecake from Calories...yumm.

Baby cousin Paige watching the sparklers... how precious!

We were at an Asian restaurant. Someone's gotta be the walrous with the chopsicks! Cousin Matt (Paige's big brother). He's 11.

This was my first time meeting Paige. I can't even tell you how cute she is. I mean, you can see by the picture, but oh my gosh, she's even cuter and funnier in person!

My love for Paige doesn't affect my love for baby Colton! He's getting so big! And he's smiling A LOT these days!

Gramma told Matt to count the fish. It was hilarious. Obviously it was difficult task, as the fish keep moving...but it took all of us laughing out loud before Matt realized Gramma had sent him on a wild goose chase. Or a wild fish chase, as it were!

And the picture of the night. Doesn't get much cuter than that!

3 comments:

Miss Gina said...

Yes it was, in fact! Such a dump when you first walk in, and then the dining room is so nice!

Have you ever tried the creamy peach prawn? OR the peking pork? Oh my gosh...so good.

Cory said...

Going back a few blogs to the stolen CD- was it the Michael W. Smith Praise album?

Miss Gina said...

Ya, his blue praise CD and his new CD Stand.