Sunday, November 7, 2010

Starbucks saver

Yesterday I left a Starbucks with 2 delicious drinks in hand. One was for me; the other was for my friend Regan (although I did taste it). There was a lady sitting on bench in front of the dollar store. She waved to catch my eye, held up her drink and said, "Not that I work there or anything, but I just got a cappuccino at the dollar store for 2 bucks. And it's delicious!"

I guess she was trying to be helpful, but does she really think that someone coming out of a Starbucks is going to be converted by dollar store powder cappuccino?

3 comments:

david_hatton said...

Loved the blog, it is beautifully written. I'm a regular reader. quite an amusing and interesting read. keep up the good work

You may be interested in some of my blogs and articles on my blog:

http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

EWWW to a dollarstore coffee. That's funny! I love my starbucks...mmm.

AoE said...

Why did it not cost a dollar?