Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good eats.

I got to my 50 pound goal a couple of weeks ago! I thought it would be a good time to share some of the foods that have helped me get here!


DELICIOUS Pork Kabobs. So much flavour and so juicy!







CheeCha Puffs are probably my favourite new discovery. They're like chips in a fun pretzel shape!




Best popsicles ever. I think it's funny that they advertise things like this as fat-free. Ya...it's fruit!










I love squash. Butternut, Zucchini, and Spaghetti!






















If you haven't tried these yet, DO. They're like pop-tarts only better!




1 comment:

Kristin Janzen said...

50 lbs is an amazing accomplishment. nice work! are you following a specific diet plan, or are you just watching what you eat/reading labels/etc?
i love hearing about weight loss journeys!