Friday, March 28, 2008

This is me in pictures...

I stole this from Bronwyn.

Here’s how it works:
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Insert the picture into your Blog



What is your relationship status?







The improper grammar kills me!






What is your current mood?













What is your favourite movie?











What kind of pets do you have?







It's funny, Walter and this cat are the same kind of cat! I hope mine doesn't get this big!







Where do you live?









Where do you work?











What do you look like?













What is your favourite TV show?









Describe yourself









What are you going to do tomorrow?









What is your name?









What is your favourite candy?

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

OOOOO I am stealing this....